Berlin is the geographical center of Europe. The dramatic white band on the plate marks where the Berlin Wall once stood. Though the reunification of East and West Berlin has not been easy, the fall of the Wall has led to the sharing of ideas and art, and has shaped Europe’s post-Cold War future.
Berlin is consistently heralded as a modern marvel, and is regarded as one of the world’s great showcases of architectural freedom and expression.
- The city’s downtown core is printed on a black background
- Key buildings are represented with persimmon icons, while rivers and public spaces are shown in blue and green
- Each plate is gift boxed with a printed key detailing the portion of the city represented on the plate
- Use as dinner plates, serving plates, or as a decorative piece
- Designed in Los Angeles; made in Poland
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe
- Material: Porcelain