Paris has hosted more World’s Fairs than any other city, the most architecturally memorable one occurring in 1889 and symbolized by the Eiffel Tower, which was built for the event. The Eiffel Tower and other landmarks including L’Arc du Triomphe, the Opera Bastille and former marketplace and Paris’ new urban railway hub, Les Halles are noted in red on this plate.
The Paris plate is bisected by the Seine in blue with the Jardin de Tuileries (in green) and the Louvre (in red) marking the center of the plate.
- The city’s downtown core is printed on a black background
- Key buildings are represented with persimmon icons, while rivers and public spaces are shown in blue and green
- Each plate is gift boxed with a printed key detailing the portion of the city represented on the plate
- Use as dinner plates, serving plates, or as a decorative piece
- Designed in Los Angeles; made in Poland
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe
- Material: Porcelain