Show your friends your smarts! This printed scarf depicts the Detroit city layout plan following the 1805 fire that destroyed most of the city, illustrating Grand Circus Park and some of the present-day Grand Circus Park Historic District. Illustration adapted from 1831 City Plan of Detroit.
- Print color: Pale Grey
- Scarf color: Charcoal
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
- Texture: Mmmm soft!
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
- Ships in gift box.