The California Gold Rush put San Francisco on the map for tens of thousands of Americans and immigrants from around the world who were in search of buried treasure. What was once a small settlement became a boomtown connected to the rest of world by sea and rail.
The pioneering and entrepreneurial outlook that helped San Francisco recover from the devastating earthquake and fire of 1906 is a quality that is still palpable in the city today.
- The city’s downtown core is printed on a white background
- Key buildings are represented with persimmon icons, while rivers and public spaces are shown in blue and green
- Each plate is gift boxed with a printed key detailing the portion of the city represented on the plate
- Use as dinner plates, serving plates, or as a decorative piece
- Designed in Los Angeles; made in Poland
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe
- Material: Porcelain