This former Roman outpost was established as the seat of British power by William the Conqueror. By the age of industrialization, London was not only a thoroughly modern city, but also the seat of a vast colonial empire that served as model for the development patterns of its new settlements.
Today, London is a sprawling city, large enough to accommodate strikingly modern architecture along with relics of the past, an evolution of city form that writes its history into the urban landscape.
- The city’s downtown core is printed on a black background
- Key buildings are represented with persimmon icons, while rivers and public spaces are shown in blue and green
- Each plate is gift boxed with a printed key detailing the portion of the city represented on the plate
- Use as dinner plates, serving plates, or as a decorative piece
- Designed in Los Angeles; made in Poland
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe
- Material: Porcelain