Detroit's Campus Martius Necktie, Woodward Avenue & Cadillac Square map tie. Located across from the new Compuware Headquarters, Campus Martius is the "point of origin" of Detroit's coordinate system; Cadillac Square, Grand Circus Park and such landmarks as the Ford Auditorium and intersecting main streets: Gratiot, Madison, Monroe, Broadway and Grand River.
Navigate your city with "Ties to Detroit." Detroit is notoriously vast and sprawling, thus maps are always necessary in hand (or around neck). Never get lost again! Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats and long-time Detroiters alike. Map illustrations are adapted from a 1960 publication outlining the unit foot and land values for the entirety of city property before it's decline.
- Tie Color: Navy
- Print Color: Ice
- Tie Size: Narrow, ~2.25” wide x 58” long. (aka modern cut/slim).
- Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
- Ships in gift box